Tables: £13 (max 2 tables per person, booking fees not applicable). Tables not available online, please call our box office on 01228 633766
The Sands Centre's Table Top sale returns. A perfect opportunity to pick up some fantastic surprises.
Come along and see what fantastic bargains you can find among the children's toys, electronics & games, baby clothes & equipment and much more.
Open to the public from 10am, entry £1.
Terms and Conditions
- MAXIMUM 2 tables per booking.
- The event will be held in the Main Hall of The Sands centre. Doors will open to the public at 12pm.
- Stall holders must remain set up until at least 3pm. Any traders who pack up early will be excluded from future sales.
- ONE clothes rail per table is permissible. This must be located at the side of the stall - not at the front.
- All stall allocations will be completed on receipt of payment. The Sands reserves the right to refuse any application without giving reasons and positions may be changed by The Sands at any time.
- In the interests of safety, no item for sale will be permitted to project in any direction from the space allocated and any such items will, if necessary, be removed by the staff. The area under the table is permitted.
- No refund can be made on cancellation of tables.
- Access to traders will be available from 10am.
- Tables should be set and ready to trade from 11.45am.
- No electrical supply is available and sockets within the hall are not to be used.
- All unsold items must be removed from The Sands at the end of the event.
- The Sands reserve the right to prohibit the sale of any item that could be classed as 'offensive' and no live stock, firearms or perishable goods are permitted.
- The Sands reserve the right to prohibit the sale of any food items.
- This event is not for trade suppliers and as such, The Sands reserves the right to refuse entry or terminate selling.
- These regulations are subject to alteration and addition by The Sands and traders shall be bound by these regulations as modified.
- Please note traders are not permitted to use their own tables; all tables will be supplied by the venue.
- The Sands will accept no responsibility for items that require safety certification. Stall holders may not sell uncertified electrical items.
- No weapons may be sold. This includes vintage or display guns and knives,